FEED YOUR ADDICTION
JK Build Packages
Sessions Motorsports has developed four different build configurations from mild to extreme to enable you to select your perfect combination of price and performance. All of the build packages have been engineered as a system to ensure component compatibility and a long, trouble-free life.
Stage 1 JK Build Package
The Stage 1 JK Build Package is for the off-road enthusiast looking for a little more ground clearance and larger tires. The package includes a XX” suspension lift, 33″ tires and wheels, and body armor in vulnerable areas such as the rocker and rear quarter panels.
Stage 2 JK Build Package
The Stage 2 JK Package builds off of the Stage 1 foundation. It includes all of the components from the Stage 1 system, as well as new gears and lockers in the stock differentials, skid plates, and a winch. This package will allow you to traverse very difficult terrain without fear of breakage or damage to the body. The new differential gears will offset the performance loss of the larger tires and the heavier armor. The winch is a must-have for any serious off-roader.
Stage 3 JK Build Package
The Stage 3 build starts with a front and rear Double ThrowDown suspension system from EVO Manufacturing and a 40″ tire/wheel package.
- Coilover/bypass shocks (comes complete with EVO Spec King Shocks)
- All bracketry made from laser-cut 3/16″ steel and CNC bent for optimum precision
- Adjustable ride height without the need to change parts
- 0″ diameter EVO Spec Remote Reservoir Coilover by King Shocks
- 5″ diameter EVO Spec Remote Reservoir by King Shocks 3-Tube Bypass
- EVO Spec proprietary spring rates and valving
- Front driver and passenger-side shock towers
- 14″ of wheel travel
- Rear EVO lever system allows 14″ travel coilover shocks and bypass without any body modifications
- High-clearance fenders
To improve the performance of the heavy vehicle, Stage 3 includes an engine swap to a GM LS series or HEMI crate motor. New axles are required to manage the additional power and torque, as well as larger tires. The build includes either Currie RockJock 60s or Dynatrac ProRock 60s. To turn the big tires, a hydraulic-assist steering system is included. TrailReady Beadlock wheels are provided to allow low tire pressure for better traction and a smoother ride.
AS SEEN IN
STAY IN THE LOOP
Copyright © 2018. Sessions Motorsports. All Rights Reserved. Website by Sage Marketing Group.