Rocky Mountain Rock Bouncer Buggy
(Click on any photo below to view larger)
- Custom tube chassis built to handle the abuse of rock bouncing.
- Powertrain – 530 hp 410CI Stroked Ford, C6 transmission, NP205 transfer case
- Suspension – SM double triangulated front and rear, King Coilovers
- Axles – Custom 40 spline 14 bolt hybrid rear, 47 spline steering 14 bolt front axle
- Interior – PRP seats/harness, all it needs and nothing it doesn’t. Brutally strong and simple.
- 43″ Interco Sticky TSL SX’s, Walker Evans Beadlocks
- AR 400 Skid Plates
“The Hammer” – Rocky Mountain Rock Bouncer Buggy
Sessions Motorsports has been my trusted builder for a few creations over the years. From mild mods to a full ground-up, one-off chassis, Nick has offered his extensive knowledge of the sport to give me a well engineered and practical result every time. He lives and breathes anything off-road and it shows in his creations and attention to detail.
Nick and his crew truly want to understand each project, its relation to the owner, and its intended uses, which produces vehicles that stand above the many choices out there today. I am personally very proud of all the projects that Sessions Motorsports has helped me create and feel lucky to have them in my corner!
AS SEEN IN
STAY IN THE LOOP
Copyright © 2018. Sessions Motorsports. All Rights Reserved. Website by Sage Marketing Group.