Jeep YJ Buggy
(Click on any photo below to view larger)
- Jeep YJ body with hot rod paint
- Chassis – 48″ wide Comp Wrath tube chassis
- Powertrain – 550 hp, 355 small block Chevy, TH350, 4.3 Atlas race case
- Suspension – SM double triangulated front and rear, trailing arm rear suspension, Sway-A-Way Coilovers and bypass shocks.
- Axles – Dynatrac front and rear Steer Dana 60. Detroit front and rear, 300 M shafts
- 39″ BFG Red Label, Walker Evans Beadlocks
Jeep YJ Buggy – Sweetheart V 2.0
- Powertrain – Supercharged existing motor running race gas, 680 hp
- Transmission – Billet 300M internals, 2.0 Atlas Race Case
- Axles – Custom fabricated 14 Bolt, 40 spline, spool front ARB rear, Spidertrax 6 piston calipers and 14″ rotors
AS SEEN IN
STAY IN THE LOOP
Copyright © 2018. Sessions Motorsports. All Rights Reserved. Website by Sage Marketing Group.